Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Being crafty

I got influenced by seeing a lot of albums with autumn - related crafts and got the urge to give it a try and take some cute pictures of Teodor being covered in paint from head to toes. I did learn following:

  • Children who do not like their hands being dirty, won't enjoy doing hand-dirtying crafts.
  • It is kind of pointless to do crafts just because everyone else is doing it :) Teodor was ok, but no joy in it. He was so happy when I put him in the bath and he could splash the water.
  • I, personally, did enjoy it and next time I'm going to do the leaf-stamping on my own. Then I will make my spouse to hang it on the wall. :)
He could actually stamp the leaf. 

Done

His car got dirty by going over the fresh paint. He was not happy.

More car rides.


Btw. he got the red car yesterday and since then he doesn't leave it from his sight. He takes bath with it, he sleeps with it, he eats with it...

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! :)
    And yes, no point doing something only because someone else does.
    Is he a neat freak?

    ReplyDelete